CONTACT US TODAY Ph: (253) 752-3189 | YORKEE*968PR Email: email@example.com
Crockpot Soup – Sausage and Potatoes Soup
On Wednesdays the office staff fills three crockpots with soup for the guys in the field. (We use a mini crock for our vegetarian co worker.) We love to share a hot meal on cold days! All of our soups have to cook in four hours so we precook ingredients as needed. One of our favorites is a Sausage and Potatoes soup. Here’s the recipe.
Sausage and Potatoes Soup
- 3 pounds red potatoes (we precook ours)
- 2 pounds smoked sausage (we used kielbasa)
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- We add celery, onions, carrots and some garlic to make it a filling soup. You can add chicken broth if you like a soupier soup.
- Spray crockpot with Pam
- Cut potatoes in wedges, skin on or off, it’s up to you, throw them in the pot
- Cut sausage into 1/4″ slices and throw them into the pot
- In a bowl blend softened cream cheese, soup and ranch dressing mix. Pour over sausage and potatoes.
- Give it a little stir
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or if potatoes are precooked 4 hours.
Serve with rolls. Enjoy!!